Our Nutri-20 fertilizer helps you have a beautiful, lush green lawn. However, it doesn’t stop there. It will help you grow plumper, tastier tomatoes, sweeter melons, bigger roses, and healthier shrubs.
Nutri-20 is different than granular fertilizers, which simply sit on the surface, causing burns that would damage the plugs. Our fertilizer is water-soluble, which helps release nutrients much faster. Since zoysia grass is thick and hearty, the water soluble nature of the Nutri-20 fertilizer allows for the nutrients to reach the roots, providing your grass plugs with vital food elements that help it grow.
If you are looking to use Nutri-20 for your lawn, note that a 5 lb. bag will cover approximately 4,000 square feet of lawn. The tips below will help you apply Nutri-20 to your lawn, plants, and shrubs.
1. Put 1 cup of Nutri-20 into sprayer.
2. Fill to top of sprayer with water.
3. Shake well to dissolve Nutri-20.
4. Attach to hose, turn on water, and begin spraying.
5. Covers 350 square feet of lawn.
6. When sprayer is empty fertilizing is complete.
For Watering Can:
- Use 2 teaspoons per gallon of water.
See additional information about Zoysia Farm Nurseries’ Nutri-20 fertilizer.