Installing borders in your yard is a great way to separate your Zoysia lawn from your garden beds, patio, neighboring lawns, and driveway. Our Easy Edge® is a decorative lawn edging system specially designed for defining your Zoysia grass.
Benefits of Lawn Edging
– Defines your yard.
– Creates practical borders.
– Gives you a neat mowing and trimming line, while saving time.
– Provides a root barrier to prevent grasses from entering flower beds.
– Adapts to straight or curved areas with ease.
Putting a lawn edging system in place is a practical way to give your yard a clean and finished look without a great deal of work. Plastic or metal borders can be inserted six inches into your Zoysia lawn to keep it from growing in unwanted areas of your yard.
Installing Easy Edge®
– It is flexible and easy to install.
– Made of durable plastic, Easy-Edge® is corrugated for extra strength.
– Withstands -30° temperatures and will last for years.
– Our Step-On Edger is helpful for installation.